Best Practices and Recommendations
Each individual site has the potential to improve the pace of translation accelerated by promoting and adopting best practices, tools, and methods originated at other sites or collectively through consortium collaboration. Improved methods for sharing best practices among the Consortium were identified as a high priority need in the Strategic Two-Year Information Technology Plan. Best practices listed below were approved by the former CCEC and/or CCSC.
Education and Career Development
Strategic Goal Committee 3
In addition to official CTSA sanctioned best practices, there are several consortium endorsed publications that provide valuable guidance for individual CTSA institutions. A selection is provided here.
Biostatistics, Epidemiology, and Research Design
Comparative Effectiveness Research
White Paper on CTSA Consortium Role in Facilitating Comparative Effectiveness Research
A CTSA agenda to advance methods for comparative effectiveness research
Training and Career Development for Comparative Effectiveness Research Workforce Development
Education and Training
- Learn Learn about the CTSA Consortium
- View View the scientific portfolio of the CTSA Consortium
- Find Find resources, tools, collaborators, and best practices
- Participate Participate in committees, events, training, and collaborations
- Plan Plan to leverage CTSA resources for multi-center studies