Regulatory Knowledge - Research Subject AdvocacyParent Committee: Regulatory Knowledge Key Function Committee
As part of efforts by the new NCATS CTSA Steering Committee to emphasize focused project activity and streamline the consortium, the CTSA committees were closed effective February 17, 2014. All information related to those committees and their operations has been archived on the respective committee pages. Please direct any committee-related inquiries to email@example.com.
The Research Subject Advocacy Taskforce was charged with defining the mission, scope, and model for research advocacy within the CTSA consortium.
There are no committee announcements at this time.
No information to display for this committee.
- Learn Learn about the CTSA Consortium
- View View the scientific portfolio of the CTSA Consortium
- Find Find resources, tools, collaborators, and best practices
- Participate Participate in committees, events, training, and collaborations
- Plan Plan to leverage CTSA resources for multi-center studies