Evaluation Key Function Committee
As part of efforts by the new NCATS CTSA Steering Committee to emphasize focused project activity and streamline the consortium, the CTSA committees were closed effective February 17, 2014. All information related to those committees and their operations has been archived on the respective committee pages. Please direct any committee-related inquiries to email@example.com.
The CTSA Evaluation Key Function Committee (KFC) provides a forum for institutions to exchange information about their evaluation approaches, challenges, and progress. Evaluation KFC members participate in and provide expertise to CTSA Strategic Goal Committees and other KFCs. In the past, the Evaluation KFC helped to coordinate institutional evaluation efforts with the National CTSA Evaluation.
Steven Reis (Pittsburgh)
SubgroupsEvaluation - Bibliometics Workgroup
Evaluation - Definitions
Evaluation - Qualitative Methods Interest Group
Evaluation - Research Translation Mapping and Measurement Interest Group
Evaluation - Shared Resources
Evaluation - Social Network Analysis
Annual ReportsAug 31, 2013
Work in Progress
- Shared Resources WG: released the National Evaluators Survey (4th iteration) in August 2013. Results will be presented on the Evaluation KFC Call on November 18th.
The Evaluation Key Function Committee meets the 3rd Monday of every other month (evenly numbered months) from 1:30 - 3:00 pm ET via web conference.
Meeting DocumentsJan 30, 2014
Face To Face DocumentsOct 10, 2013
- Learn Learn about the CTSA Consortium
- View View the scientific portfolio of the CTSA Consortium
- Find Find resources, tools, collaborators, and best practices
- Participate Participate in committees, events, training, and collaborations
- Plan Plan to leverage CTSA resources for multi-center studies