Education and Career Development Key Function Committee
As part of efforts by the new NCATS CTSA Steering Committee to emphasize focused project activity and streamline the consortium, the CTSA committees were closed effective February 17, 2014. All information related to those committees and their operations has been archived on the respective committee pages. Please direct any committee-related inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The CTSA Education and Career Development Committee supports the advancement of integrated and interdisciplinary education, training, and career development in Clinical and Translational Science. The committee provides a forum to discuss novel concepts, methodologies and approaches in curriculum development, program development, clinical research training and recruiting. Members of the committee facilitate the dissemination of new teaching ideas, the sharing of curricula and planning for shared educational resources.
There are no committee announcements at this time.
Robert S. Sherwin (Yale)
SubgroupsEducation and Career Development - Biomedical Informatics Training
Education and Career Development - Mentored to Independent Investigator Work Group
The Education and Career Development Key Function Committee meets the 1st Wednesday of every month 1 - 2 p.m. ET via web conference.
Meeting DocumentsFeb 5, 2014
- February 2014 Meeting Summary
- Presentation_ Annette Valenta_ Biomedical Core Comptencies
- Presentation_ Annette Valenta_ Biomedical Core Comptencies_core_competencies
- resource overview
- Learn Learn about the CTSA Consortium
- View View the scientific portfolio of the CTSA Consortium
- Find Find resources, tools, collaborators, and best practices
- Participate Participate in committees, events, training, and collaborations
- Plan Plan to leverage CTSA resources for multi-center studies