CTSA Consortium Steering Committee
As part of efforts by the new NCATS CTSA Steering Committee to emphasize focused project activity and streamline the consortium, the CTSA committees were closed effective February 17, 2014. All information related to those committees and their operations has been archived on the respective committee pages. Please direct any committee-related inquiries to email@example.com.
The CTSA Consortium Steering Committee (CCSC) provides leadership and management of the Consortium, including setting strategic direction and providing management oversight. Key objectives of this Committee are to determine strategic priorities and goals, approve new projects, ensure adequate progress, and develop and share policies and procedures across the Consortium.
There are no committee announcements at this time.
The CTSA Consortium Steering Committee meets the 4th Tuesday of every month, 1-2 p.m. EDT, via web conference.
- A National Strategy to Develop Pragmatic Clinical Trials Infrastructure
- Academic Medical Product Development: An Emerging Alliance of Technology Transfer Organizations and the CTSA
- Accrual and Recruitment Practices at the CTSAs: A Call for Expectations, Expertise and Evaluation
- APPROACHES TO PREPARING YOUNG SCHOLARS FOR CAREERS IN INTERDISCIPLINARY TEAM SCIENCE
- Evaluating Scientists Collaborating in Team Based Research: A Case Study of Biostatisticians Involved in Clinical and Translational Research Teams
- Faculty perceptions of how community-engaged research is valued in tenure, promotion and retention decisions
- Models of Inter-institutional partnerships between research intensive universities and Minority Serving Institutions (MSI) across the Clinical Translational Science Award (CTSA) Consortium
- Optimization of Data from Pediatric Trials: Report of a Public Workshop Sponsored by the National Institutes of Health
- Research Data Integration in and Release from the Electronic Medical Record: A Survey of Clinical and Translational Science Award Sites
- The CTSA Consortium's CATCHR
- Towards a Unified Taxonomy of Health Indicators: Academic Health Centers and Communities Working Together to Improving Population Health
- Transition from Mentored to Independent Investigator: A Critical Literature Review
- Caveats and Recommendations for the Use of Operational Electronic Health Record Data in Comparative Effectiveness Research
- Community Representatives' Involvement in Clinical and Translational Science Awards Activities
- Recommendations for Academic Health Centers: Developing and Implementing a Sponsor-Investigators Training Program
- CTSA Key Function Committee (KFCs) Annual Reports for 2013
- Evaluation Guidelines for the Clinical and Translational Science Awards (CTSAs)
- Study of contract processing at participating CTSA sites
- Training Mentors of Clinical and Translational Research Scholars: A Randomized Controlled Trial
- Geographic and Racial/Ethnic Differences in Community Needs, Concerns and Perceptions about Health Research: Findings from the CTSA Sentinel Network - Linda B. Cottler, PhD, MPH
- The establishment of Research Ethics Consultation Services (RECS): An Emerging Research Resource - Jennifer B. McCormick
Meeting DocumentsDec 4, 2013
Face To Face DocumentsDec 4, 2013
- Learn Learn about the CTSA Consortium
- View View the scientific portfolio of the CTSA Consortium
- Find Find resources, tools, collaborators, and best practices
- Participate Participate in committees, events, training, and collaborations
- Plan Plan to leverage CTSA resources for multi-center studies