CTSA Consortium Coordinating Center (C4)
The CTSA Consortium Coordinating Center (C4) was established in November 2011. C4 enables collaboration, enhances communication and outreach, and coordinates administrative support.
- Gordon Bernard, Principal Investigator
- Jill Pulley, Executive Director
- Paul Harris, Informatics Director
- Terri Edwards, Associate Director
- Melissa Basford, Associate Director
C4 leadership is supported by a team of professionally trained Project Managers, Project Coodinators, and Program Assistants.
- Learn Learn about the CTSA Consortium
- View View the scientific portfolio of the CTSA Consortium
- Find Find resources, tools, collaborators, and best practices
- Participate Participate in committees, events, training, and collaborations
- Plan Plan to leverage CTSA resources for multi-center studies